Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Transformer

I think I am a action packed movie fan. I just loved to watch movies with great action and special effects which brings me to Transformer. What a GREAT special effects movie, yap great because of how the cars transform into robots and back. Do you know that Transformer is originally a cartoon series? When I know that Transformer is going to be made into a movie, I just knew it is going to be a great special effect movie.

The story is simple. The good robots versus the evil robots. The evil robots wants to destroy human and the good robots managed to foil the plan and save mankind. Sounds like DieHard 4 and Fantastic 4 - Rise of the Silver Surfer.

I think I need to watch movie with better storyline next time.

My rating:

Special effects: 5 stars
Story: 3 stars

No comments: